New User Account Activation
First time to RAM ID? Click [New User? Forgot Password?] Button to start the process.
(For all new students, faculty and staff)
Accessing RAM ID Portal
1. Go to CCSF website
2. Click on MyCCSF link (upper right corner)
3. Click on RAM ID Self Service link under Service and Email section.
You should be redirected to the following page:
Initializing your RAM ID
1. Click on "New User? Forgot Password?" to start the process.
2. Enter your Student or Staff/Faculty Username when the End-User Self Service box appears asking for Username [see formatting information below].
- Students: Your username is the same as your "Student ID number"
Student Format: W00000001, @00000001, etc.
- Faculty/Staff: Your username is the same as your "Network Login ID"
Faculty/Staff Format: jsmith
NOTE: Faculty/Staff will be required to check the "I am Staff/Faculty" checkbox
3. Follow on-screen directions to complete the initialization process. section.
- Answer the three mandatory questions to verify your identity:
- What is your Student/Employee Number?
- What is your Last Name?
- What is your Date of Birth (MMDDYY; eg: 070498 for July 4, 1998)?
- Once all three questions are answered, the “Continue” button will become available
- As long as the answers that are entered match our database, your identity will be verified and you will be able to enter your own personal password
- Please note the following requirements for passwords:
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 32 characters
- You cannot reuse any of the last 2 passwords used at CCSF
- Your password cannot contain any part of your name or username
- Your password must contain at least 3 of the 4 following types of characters: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, symbols.
- Also note: If the data entered does NOT match the database this error will be displayed, Please contact CCSF Central Helpdesk @ (415) 239-3711 (option 5).
- Select Continue on this screen and the next screen